Monday, December 19, 2011

Locked out!

The other day we were getting out of the house and my mom accidentally locked the keys in the house.  We had no way to get in where are car keys/cell phone and other things were.  We went to our neighbors and asked her if we could use here phone so we could call the landlord.  When my mom did call her she was NOT any help so our neighbor went and helped us to break in!  She got her drill and some other tools and she started working on the window (it was hard).  After she finally got to open the window, my mom asked me to go climb in the window to get in the house to unlock the door.  They picked me up and put me in the window while I slowly turned around to put my knees down and jump down in.  I kind of felt like I was a "Secret government spy" (I will show you a video of that).  I finally got to the kitchen and opened the door!  We were so thankful to our neighbor for helping us, we all hugged and jumped up and down!! 
Now here is a video that I got the term "Secret government spy"....  I even did the funny walk!  :)

1 comment:

  1. That's funny Paul.I could just picture you thinking you're a secret spy ,and doing that walk.LOL

    ReplyDelete