Friday, August 5, 2011

My first post

Today I am posting my first post ever! I am very excited I hope you like it, so here it is: today I did not do that much today, so let me explain how my morning went: First I woke up and heard my new brother Phoenix fart! It was really LOUD! I laughed. I got up and went to the playroom and just sat there waiting for Preston to get up and little later Preston was up. I asked my mom if I could watch a movie on my laptop and she said yes so I told Preston that mom said yes. We went to the den and I got the laptop. We watched two funny movies about BIG FOOT. Then Preston and me were fighting and mom said "Paul! no more laptop:(" so no more for me. Preston and I went to the playroom and played. So that was my morning..
My night is going good my brother Preston was being naughty and mom said ''Time fore bed:('' so I went to get my pj's my mom came in and told me I could get up but Preston was going to bed. I was very happy, so I went in my bed and acted like i was sleeping and Preston fell asleep.  My mom told me that Preston was asleep and that I can get up, but Phoenix was still up so we took him to the den with us and my mom was trying to fix the computer and my blog.  I was holding Phoenix for my mom and he was farting and I decided to put him down and I looked at my hand and there was poop on it!!  AND poop on my lap, GROSS!  I had to take another bath, it was very annoying and gross.  Now I am still posting my first post, and that is my day from beginning to end. 

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun that you have a blog. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job lil Paul! So happy you have a blog to be able to read through the eyes of an 8 year old! I am very impressed and look forward to more posts!

    It can be very gross when the baby poops and gets messy. You are a good brother for helping you mommy and being patient. That is funny about the poop and farts haha :)

    ReplyDelete