Saturday, August 13, 2011

Water park

A couple of weeks ago we went to the water park in Paso, with my cousin Jordan and Taylor.  We went to have so much fun at the water park and when we got there my Dad dropped us off and took the baby with him to Lowes for a while so my mom could be with Preston.  We went with Auntie Peachy to pay to go in (she paid for us), when we went in we got our bracelets and went to go find a spot.  We found a spot right next to the bathrooms, the first place we went was the kiddie pool with Preston and Taylor, they had a couple of slides in the kiddie pool and a little playground in the kiddie pool.  I basically really just went on the slides there, so after the kiddie pool we went to the wave pool, a couple of times a bunch of waves come and it's really really fun, you get to go up and down and up and down while on an inner-tube.  Then we went to a river they call "lazy river" we went there with only our inner-tube, you cant swim in there only be lazy in there.  Then after the lazy river, right next to it is two big slides, Jordan and her dad already had went on those before, Jordan asked me if I wanted to go on it with her, I was a little afraid at FIRST because they are REALLY high, but I said "OK" so we went up the stairs, it took a very long time to get up those stairs because you can only ride on the slide with your inner-tube, so it was kind of heavy.  When we got to the top we waited in line and when it was our turn Jordan went first so she could show me that it was NOT even scary.  I still felt a little scared after she was done, but the lifeguard that put me on my tube told me that there was nothing to be afraid of, she told me it was perfectly safe, so I decided just to do it, so she kicked the innertube with her leg I went down this little hole with water spraying it I went down curved and went straight for a couple of seconds and then there was a tunnel and it dropped down, I went straight down, it was REALLY scary but I did not care because it was kind of fun.  After the hole I fell out of the slide and I was in the water, but I leaned back and my whole tube went right out under me and I fell in the water, but I was fine.  I told Jordan that I was not really scared, and I wanted to go again.  Auntie Peachy told Jordan and I that we could go more!  After we went down some more times, we went back to our spot and Auntie Peachy said we could go again, so we went like 12 times, then we went to the big wave pool and my mom told me that I could only stay to about 2 feet, and the waves were starting I kind of wanted to go a little further so I did, then the waves took me WAY out to like 5 feet!  Then I looked at the wall that had "5 feet" on it, I got really scared, I thought maybe I could just swim back, I tried calling a life guard, but they could not hear me, so I decided I was on my own, but I did not know how I was going to get back to the shore.  I tried swimming back, I was on a tube, but the waves kept taking me back further out.  Luckily Jordan's friend was in the wave pool too just about in the 5 feet I called her and she pushed me back to shore all the way back to everyone, I was very happy she was there she was the only person that I knew that was right by me.  I got in trouble for going out too far, because my mom had Preston and Phoenix with her, she could not get me.  She was worried that I would tip over off the tube and fall.  Auntie Peachy bought us lunch and a shaved ice.  We played in the kiddie pool for a little bit more, then we decided to go on the slides alone again, my mom and Auntie Peachy said we had to stay together the whole time because they were not with us again.  So we went on the slides a few more times and we decided to go on the lazy river just one more time, and Jordan was ahead of me, when we got to the exit to get out Jordan got out, but I did not, I could not get out because the water of the lazy river took me around one more time and Jordan THOUGHT I was with her and did not check for me, I tried to get out but the water current took me around one more time by accident.  So when my mom saw Jordan ALONE, she got mad and asked where I was, Jordan turned around and said right here and then realized I was not there, my  mom figured I was still in the river, but Jordan got in trouble by her mom for not waiting and making sure we both got out together.  Some times the river is hard to exit at the spot we got out on.  So when I was still in the middle of the river, there was these two girls and I asked them to push me to the exit, and they said "YES".  SO they pushed me to the exit and I got out, my mom was right by the exit she was happy to see me.  Jordan was crying, because she was scared and got in trouble, she was very emotional.  My mom and Auntie Peachy told us again that we should have stood together at all times no matter what.  We decided to wrap it up and we had to leave, it took us a while to pack up, it was a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB again BOB! ALL the details crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like an exciting,and scary day!Wish the boys could have joined you:(

    ReplyDelete