Saturday, September 3, 2011

A loose suprise


For about 2 months I had a loose molar. It started out a little loose I didn't tell my mom or dad. I was afraid they were going to start trying to get it out. It got MORE loose and MORE loose I was getting really scared. Today when my mom made lunch for my brother and I, I started to feel my tooth getting a little more loose, we sat down I had a piece of pizza and some carrots, when I was eating my piece of pizza the bread hit my tooth.  I told my mom I had to go to the bathroom, when I looked at my tooth it was BLEEDING!  I came back and told her that my tooth was really really loose, and bleeding so she looked at it and saw it was just hanging there and she pulled it a bit and it came right OUT!  It did NOT even hurt, it did not feel like one thing, I DID NOT even know she had my tooth yet.  I was SO excited and went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth, while my mom cleaned my tooth.  So now I have a gap in my mouth.  While it was loose there was another tooth (the new tooth) trying to grow in right underneath my loose tooth, so that is good now because it can grow in.  :)
Here is a picture of my gap!  (can you see my NEW tooth too?) :)



1 comment: